Teaching and Leading Opportunities For Cambridge Alumni and Students
- Enthusiasm to work with new people and happy to be part of a supportive, kind, collaborative team.
- Have your own computer/laptop, wifi connection and headphones.
- Able to work either on a Saturday or Sunday when you have free time for 2 hours and have no other commitments.
- Would like to share you specialist subject area to others who are curious.
- Open exclusively to University of Cambridge students and alumni.
Benefits for you are:
- Freedom to work from anywhere using the internet.
- 50-minute lesson slots, where all the content is prepared for you with easy to read teacher’s notes, alongside the lesson content.
- You choose your hours; work as little as two, or up to six hours a week – if you have graduated then you can choose more hours.
- Be part of our supportive, professional educational community – have fun while making new friends.
- Improve your leadership skills and learn from qualified teacher trainers.
- We provide measures to ensure a safe online environment for our teaching team, using data protection techniques.
- Starting rate of £15 per hour online and up to £50 per hour offline when teaching specialist subject areas.
Learn how to also teach online Leadership Science skills.
Your time is important to us, so we are flexible and fit around your needs and timetable.
Testimonial: Erin is a PhD Psychology and Education student from Gonville & Caius College and has been teaching online for the last 18 months with us and says ” I’ve really enjoyed tutoring with Cambridge Inner Game Leadership (CIGL). I received high quality training from the very beginning and ongoing support throughout the year when working as a tutor. The teaching was fun and engaging, the online platform was easy to use and the students were lovely to teach. I’ve enjoyed engaging with a team of committed teachers in ongoing professional development and have learned valuable teaching skills that I’ll be able to take with me wherever I go. Overall, it’s been a great experience and I highly recommend tutoring with CIGL.
Email email@example.com or ring +447714330600 for more information.
One of our client’s share their experiences with Cambridge Inner Game Leadership