Online Teaching & Offline Lecturing Opportunities
For Cambridge Alumni and Students
- Enthusiasm to work with new people and happy to be part of a supportive, kind, collaborative team.
- Have your own computer/laptop, wifi connection and headphones.
- Be open to learn how to teach online.
- Open exclusively to University of Cambridge students and alumni.
Benefits for you are:
- Freedom to work from anywhere using the internet.
- 50-minute lesson slots, where all the content is prepared for you with easy to read teacher’s notes, alongside the lesson content.
- You choose your hours; therefore you have the freedom to choose when you are available.
- Be part of our supportive, professional educational community – have fun while making new friends.
- Improve your leadership skills and learn from qualified teacher trainers.
- We provide measures to ensure a safe online environment for our teaching team, using data protection techniques.
Learn how to also teach online Leadership Science skills.
Your time is important to us, so we are flexible and fit around your needs and timetable.
Testimonial: Erin is a PhD Psychology and Education student from Gonville & Caius College and has been teaching online for the last 18 months with us and says ” I’ve really enjoyed tutoring with Cambridge Inner Game Leadership (CIGL). I received high quality training from the very beginning and ongoing support throughout the year when working as a tutor. The teaching was fun and engaging, the online platform was easy to use and the students were lovely to teach. I’ve enjoyed engaging with a team of committed teachers in ongoing professional development and have learned valuable teaching skills that I’ll be able to take with me wherever I go. Overall, it’s been a great experience and I highly recommend tutoring with CIGL.
Email email@example.com or ring +447714330600 for more information.
One of our client’s share their experiences with Cambridge Inner Game Leadership