How can you empower yourself and others to complete the best work possible? We base our efforts in neuroscience, mindfulness and the latest in leadership science. We have developed a set of principles and practices to define important behaviours and actions that leaders within this 21st Century need within the advancement of technology and the rise of artificial intelligence. We can use this to drive the future success of you and your team by helping you lead yourself and others. Enabling you and others to have an instruction manual for the mind.
Benefits for your are:
- Freedom to work anywhere in the world using your own computer and internet connection
- Only a 50 minute, once a month module slot, to learning leadership science
- Your choice to have a variety of extra group or one-to-one active coaching sessions, once to a month, to embed and retain learning
- Enhancing your network by being part of the Cambridge Inner Game Leadership business community
- Be exclusively taught by University of Cambridge Alumni or PhD students
- Become certified and able to use the Cambridge Inner Game Leadership training manuals and resources.
- Option of gaining a Level 5 Leadership Award certificate from the Institute of the Leadership & Management
- Enthusiasm to learn – having a ‘Growth’ mindset and fearful only of losing out on opportunities
- Commit to a minimum of 50 minutes per month – help increase your knowledge of leadership science
- Have access to a computer/laptop/internet/quiet area – to increase your opportunity to continue achieving
Become certified and qualified to use the Cambridge Inner Game Leadership science platforms and resources.
Examples of modules you can experience:
Leading self , other and organisations. Module title examples:
- Motivating yourself, others and organisations
- Beginning to make an impact with presentations/team meetings
- Mindfulness and focus attention
- Relationships for Business
- There is no failure only feedback – dare to make mistakes
- What it’s all about? Finding your own mentor
- Developing your knowledge
- Physical and mental strength
- Enthusiasm can make the day
- Celebrating success
- Being a role model
- Best practice
- Understanding strategy
- Tapping into your own efficiency
In this video we hear from Tommaso Busolo who is a PhD student at the University of Cambridge and an Entrepreneur. He discusses his experience of learning and development with Cambridge Inner Game Leadership and using the content of the Cambridge Inner Game Leadership resources and platforms to help build his new team.