Teaching and Leading Opportunities
- Open exclusively to University of Cambridge students and alumni.
- Enthusiasm to work with new people and happy to be part of a supportive, kind, collaborative team.
- Able to work mornings or weekends.
- All specialist subject areas welcome.
Benefits for you are:
- Freedom to work from anywhere using the internet.
- 50-minute lesson slots, no preparation required as all the content is prepared with easy to read teacher’s notes alongside the lesson content.
- You choose your hours; work as little as two, or up to six hours a week – if you have graduated then you can choose more hours.
- Be part of our supportive, professional educational community – have fun while making new friends.
- Improve your leadership skills and learn from qualified teacher trainers (certification possible).
- Measures in place to ensure the safety of the children and the teachers at all times.
- Starting rate of £15 per hour, up to £50 per hour for teaching specialist subjects.
Earn while you learn. We pay you to learn the online method of teaching from our multi purpose educational platform.
Your time is important to us, so we are flexible and fit around your needs and timetable.
Ryo a PhD engineering student from Christs college says he is “Really enjoying the experience”. Estelle an Alumni from Wolfson college says, “She really enjoys watching the smiles on the students faces when she gives them a trophy after they have answered correctly”.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring +447714330600 for more information.
In this video Claire Davis, People of Operations at Omidyar Network, discusses her leadership learning with Cambridge Inner Game Leadership (CIGL). Claire is a member of the CIGL alumni.